Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

This is a dangerous game


I am feeling abused this morning. Let's put aside the damage I have done to my liver and brain with all the alcohol consumption (or liquid courage)... I would just like to document the injuries I have sustained since the season kicked off.



  1. Cold sore... I have not had a bad boy like that for a good 2 years. No sleep and action can lead to terrible things! Hopefully that is the only one for the year, and the only type of herpes the Becker team has to deal with (ewwww)

  2. Bruising... Drinking + Mathematician HR = falling off the bed (twice!) and some huge ass bruises on my arms and legs (and back, although I am not sure, that might be a bite mark LOL). Dude was energetic!

Here's hoping thats it for this Becker. Not sure I can handle a full season of this!!!


Cassie x

No comments:

Post a Comment