Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride...

Quick update from Cassie on this hazy Monday morning.

Great weekend all around for this Becker. I was not about to let some crazy protesters or torrential downpours get in my way, let me tell ya!

Friday night was the much anticipated SOS pub crawl. Monica and I kicked things off a little early out on a King West patio, and then were joined by Alex, Pamela, Gwen and two SOS supporters back at my place. Some quick ‘force-blogging’ for Alex ;-) and numerous bevvies later, we take it to the streets of Toronto. King West was quieter than usual, but that didn’t stop us from having a good time and acquiring some points along the way!

Saturday I went to help out with my nieces’ birthday party. Nothing like 20 screaming 6/8 year olds to cure a hangover! Headed back home for a power nap before entertaining the Giant Loser for the evening. Seems this guy’s expiration date keeps moving up… he’s going to Oxford in the fall - start date is October, moving day was September, and now August... next thing you know he’ll tell me he’s leaving tomorrow. I get the hint buddy. This may have been the final recycle.

No worries though, not ready to settle for a break in the line up, I have been talking to an interesting gentleman that we’ll call New Guy for now. New Guy and I have been having some great, and all-day-long texting sessions. He is super fun. We had made plans to meet up tonight (Monday) for dinner at his place, but before I knew it we had bumped up the Monday night date to last night! He is a good looking dude, and had a nice place too! New guy made me dinner, and was rewarded with a HR. I am hoping for more recycling here.

New guy also helped me reach a new personal milestone. Chelsea – you and I are sharing a cake!

Until next time,
Cass x


p.s. muscial accompaniment on this Monday morning... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28KobNbbI2s

No comments:

Post a Comment