Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Alex intro... and then some



Alex Becker checking in! I know I know … it’s taken me this long to write a blog, but that’s just how I roll … a bit behind my sisters!



So here’s an update on what’s been happening this summer for this little Becker: I have been on dates with three eligible (well almost) bachelors!



  • Bachelor #1 – Mr. Laundry. We went on two dates. Date number one: we met for drinks. He was fun, smart and good looking. We had lots of chemistry, the conversation was fun and it seemed like we had lots in common. He told me that he was ready to settle down, get married and have kids … YA on the first date! So the attraction was obviously mutual. After about three hours of good conversation and drinks he told me that he would drive me home. Once outside my apartment I thanked him for a wonderful evening and attempted to give him a hug, to which he replied “that’s it?” and I replied “oh, would you like to come up?” and he said “YES”… on base actioned followed!
    Fast forward to second date. Once again out for drinks, lots of good conversation, chemistry yadi yada yada … So he tells me that he used to be engaged, so I asked "how long ago" … he says… "well lets just say that It's not ancient history" WTF is that suppose to mean? He seemed to get really nervous after my questions and his next statement was "I need to go home and do laundry!!!! Once again WTF! So a few days after he texted me and said "Just wanted to let you know that I started seeing my ex" = I am still engaged…. Ummmmm NO!!!! On to the next one!

  • Bachelor #2 – The Old Guy. He was … well old! But I thought it would be a different experience and who am I kidding … it would get me POINTS. Ok, so old guy was 48 years old. So I was optimistic, he picked me in a convertible BMW and he was pretty good looking … for an old guy ... but he sounded like an old guy. He was boring and only spoke about himself and his multimillion dollar business. I couldn’t get a word in … it was all about his travels and how great he was. Again … on to the next one!

  • Bachelor #3 – Hottie Hot Hot (aka Hot Spur). We found ourselves a winner … at least in terms of recycling! He’s super cute, tall, dark, handsome… and good in bed! If we’re skipping ahead ... his biggest fault is that he doesn’t wear undies, which in the grand scheme of things is NOTHING to complain about!!! Easy access right? So this dude and I have been on a few dates now and recycling potential is looking good!!! More to cum from this one ;)


And if tonight is any indication, the other Becker ladies will force me to provide a progress report!
That’s my update for now …. More to CUM!



Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment