Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mon & Chels might be on to something...


Had date night last Thursday with Brit at his place. Started off pretty quiet, well, besides the fact that you could have cut the sexual tension with a knife! After about an hour and a half I had enough and went for a kiss. This was followed by many others and then being led into the bedroom. It's always a little scary when you have 'sober' sex for the first time with someone... no complaints!


My last post told about how I was at his place the weekend before and had a wonderful drunk time, met his friends and family etc. Well, I think this sober Thursday at his place is a perfect time to find out if I did anything completely stupid. I'm sure if I did I wouldn't have been invited back but then again, I did put out; so... He assured me that I was fine, expect that his sister thought I might be hitting on her thoughout the night. I could feel the hot face coming on and immediately thought of Monica & Chelsea who already think I might be a lezzie.


I'm thinking maybe I was dancing a little too close with her or something, yah, a living room dance party broke out that night, which is totally acceptable. He informed me it was a bit more then that; I brought up threesomes and kept telling her how pretty she was. One of these 'pretty' comments was accompanied by me brushing her hair behind her ear... YAH!!!


I really don't have anything else to say about this and I'm quite shocked at myself for telling all of you!


xo
~Brooke (possible dyke)

1 comment:

  1. We will support you, and hey, there are points to be had for lezzie action; Go for it Brooke!!

    Love (not the lezzie kind), Monica

    ReplyDelete