Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

On to the next one…


Cassie here… and thank F@$& Its Friday! This Becker is not sure she can handle the mid week boozers! I am feeling ooooooold today LOL.

AnywayS… Just wanted to stop in and update you on what’s been happening since my last installment.

The Cripple:
After some recycling last Thursday and Friday, I came to the realization that The Cripple has run his course. I mean the dude was trying to move in (he left shampoo and shower gel at my house)! I have been delaying the responses to his texts and I am pretty sure he’s got the general idea. Oh well, on to the next one as Jay-Z so wisely says!

Giant Loser:
Not only is this guy a Giant, but apparently a genius! Dude got in to Oxford for his MBA! I like. We’ve been texting since we met up 2 weeks ago, but no date yet as he is studying for a big exam this Saturday. Date planned for Sunday. I am excited.

And introducing… The Dud:
Not sure how much you are going to be hearing about this guy, but I had a date last night with a dud of a guy, and there were a few gems I needed to share. First of all – the guy ordered soup and a tea at a pub (strike 1)! He also didn’t want to hug or kiss on the cheek hello because he was just getting over something (ah, strike 2! If you’re sick, don’t schedule a date). Once I sat down the Dud started to talk about his interests, which were very… umm… diverse. Highlights:


  • Meditation

  • Archery

  • Hip Hop dancing (and not in a cool way – I imagine this would be very fontrum worthy)

The Dud does not like:



  • Concerts (strike 3)

  • Indian food

Basically this is NOT the guy for me. But low and behold, I get a text from him this morning:


“Nice to meet you last night. I think it is so cool we both work from home. Maybe we could meet now and then for coffee or lunch?”


I don’t think so.

Have a great weekend folks!
Cassie x

UPDATE

Cripple forced the issue... I got some texts from him asking about the weekend and so like any classy lady would do, I promptly replied back with the "I don't think we should keep seeing eachother" text. Yes thats right - the break up text. Shower gel and shampoo are in the garbage can LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment