Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm Sorry.....

Hello Toronto,

After my bad attitude this weekend I finally had the to opportunity to apologize to Beer yesterday. He was very good about it, telling me just to be honest about what I want to do, it's no big deal. During the conversation he did ask what I was looking for out this, as it seems I am more about partying, going out, and SOS than really getting to know someone and spending quality time with them.........SO weird (cause I am really not like that at all). That's exactly what I might have thought he was in for, again he surprises in good ways. It was determined that we want the best of both worlds, and why not together? So the strategy is to schedule more one-on-one time (date nights) and still do the fun stuff with friends, and eachother at the same time.

On a different note.......what the SOS is going on with Alex and Gemma? Let me just say I know they have stories to tell, and I am impatiently awaiting some posts from them!

Enjoy the rain, appreciate what it brings!

xo

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment