Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just A ‘Crush’ Didn’t Last Too Long


I wrote my last blog on May 23 while at Monica’s enjoying the summer weather sitting on the back patio. While blogging I was also texting with my crush, let’s call him Mr. Brit, he invited me to his place that night for some beers. So of course, I went. Monica was a big help with my decision as I was very hesitant and nervous as f*ck!!
Had a wonderful time drinking beer in the backyard and laughing. Left around 03:30 and went home. Rematch points only. I know some of you may be disappointed by my decision to go home but I actually like this guy and when that happens I tend to make them wait!!

The week was pretty quiet except for Thursday when Mr. Brit and I went out for dinner and some beers. Again, an evening full of laughter and great conversation! We parted ways and I got home at about 01:30. He invited me to his place the coming Saturday for some afternoon beers & bbq. I accepted and knew the ‘wait’ was going to end on this day! Quite a few people ended up coming over for the bbq including his sister & brother-in-law…eek, family!?!?! I think it went well considering I didn’t know it was his sister until about three hours after her arrival!

He finally broke the ice late in the night when he and I were out for a smoke, he leaned in and kissed me, and let me tell you, what a kiss!! I immediately went in for another! The end of the night is kind of a blur but I do know oral was involved by both parties followed by me asking which one of us is going to quit our jobs?!?!? We ended up doing the deed the following morning, or later that morning I should say!! :)

I’m heading to his place tonight… bet you all know what’s coming?!?! Both of us I’m sure! :)


Enough about Mr. Brit, let’s talk about the Nazi I met last Friday night!

He has an accent but I don’t recognize it so I ask him where he is from. He tells me he’s German and then asks if I know who Rudolph Hess is? I say no and he informs me that he was Hitler’s right hand man. I say, oh, is that the guy he was feeding it to?!?! I think you all know what I mean, and I know he did, he wasn’t amused… turns out, it’s his Grandfather!!! Oops!! Not much else to say about this other then I only gave him my number… could have been some big points had I chosen another path!

xo
~Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment