Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Texts from the week


"Chelsea and I are going to hell. We are pissed cause it's pissin rain and we can't go out for a cigg!" ~ Gemma

"Got my period today. SELL-A-BRATE good times, COME ON, let's celebrate" ~ Monica
"Woo Hoo !! Habs win and you're not pregnant!!" ~ Brooke

"I'm so madly in love with you." ~Chelsea (to Monica)

"Ummm, Pamela is currently renacting the dance moves from thriller for the coach!" ~ Gwen
"Yup, Pamela is strolling hand in hand with the silver fox, enroute for poutine or burritos, not lying" ~ Gwen

"Cassie scored a homerun. Nothing makes me happier" ~ Monica
"Woowhoop!!! I just honked my car horn. That is so great!!!!! Honk honk" ~Pamela

"Nope, home and adding you as my girlfriend on the book. It was an accident, he's a silly little drunk nugget". ~Chelsea

"I think I'll need a detox this week. I'm the oldest one of the bunch and I don't want to look it :)" ~ Alex

"Wednesday; Me Sonny. You Cher" ~ Pamela

"Did you come prepared tonight, as in domers?" ~Chelsea
"Can not. That time of the month. Damn lady plumbing." ~ Victoria

"Getting my bill and then a cab. Teenage wasteland." ~ Pamela

"He was wondering if I get any points for shagging a cripple?" ~ Cassie

"Go for the homerun. I'm with Gwen and Pamela en route. We're all cheering for Pamela"
"Cheering for Cassie I meant"
"PS. I'm drunk"
~ Monica

"We need to talk about the curved sausage I saw last night." ~ Chelsea

"He's also got salt and pepper hair - does that count as grey?" ~ Cassie





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! And took me a moment to a) be able to put them in context, and b) try and jog my memory back to doing the thriller dance. But yes, yes I do remember that. Although it may have actually looked more like the Rock Your Body video by Backstreet Boys.

    And my vote is yes to extra points for Cassie doing the nudie nude with a cripple - Pam Pam

    ReplyDelete