Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Dear Diary


Ola,
As it was mentioned in a previous post, it seems things are a little more official with Beer and I, so I felt it was time for a diary entry to discuss this.....

Let's start with some good shall we?

1. He's very nice, thoughtful and kind.

2. He's smart.

3. Regular recycling (GO GREEN)

4. He understands how important my friends are to me.


Ok, let's consider some negative....

1. He's a Sens fan.

2. Nice guys finish last (usually, but trying to break that habit).

3. Impacts my ability to win the SOS challenge.

Well the weekend is about to begin, and we have a date Saturday to a rather formal event....so let's see how that turns out and if there is anything new to add to either list after ;)

For those of you looking for fun this weekend may I suggest you embrace an open mind and hit up karaoke at Shoeless Joe's on Eglinton on Saturday? I'd love to know what the scene is like, and a reader who is willing to provide a review is very welcome!

Happy Weekend.

xo
Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment