Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hot Pursuit

Well hello,

You've seen the stats, I've been doing work and not sharing (totally against the rules - I know).

In my first post I declared I wasn't going to fall in love at the Jersey Shore and I'm still adhering to that - what we've got going on here is too brilliant to put on the back burner for love!

With that being said - I'm currently the subject of a hot pursuit filled with steamy texts that lead to fancy dinners and drinks followed by lengthy shirts & skins parties at my place. And since I call the shots, I'm always the one wearing the shirt.

I've been enjoying myself enough to want to stay on this recycling train. It's been a bit of a bumpy ride (with bruises to prove it), but I'm going to put in time in hopes I can pass along some of my transferable skills; he better be a quick learner because I charge a hefty fee!

I just hope things stay steamy and don't mistakenly cross over into R-rated relationship territory...we had one episode involving hand holding that practically induced an anxiety attack; alas, I sucked it up in the name of exercise as we were headed to my place...

I've also been in touch with CFL trying to secure another opportunity for him to change sports and help me hit a few home runs. But since schedules have not worked out yet, I'm keeping myself in shape with suitor number 2.

What's next?
I've got some out-of-province mayhem planned followed by a potential shirts & skins event at my place; I need to find out if he speaks other languages to grab extra points for my hard work...

'till next time,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment