Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Not such a Giant Loser?


Hey folks, Cassie checking in after the long weekend… and what a weekend it was! Well… not even a weekend. All the action happened on Saturday night for this Becker!

I should first mention Friday night – I went to a dinner party that my friend/personal trainer was throwing for all her clients – it was great fun, and certainly educational. There was a lot of talk of politics and post modernism (pomo for short ;))… which I had to ask to be explained to me twice (and still don’t get!). The dinner went long and I bailed on some SOS sisters. For that I am truly sorry!!

As for Saturday, I mentioned in my last post I had been texting with the Giant/Loser about meeting up but was not really sure that was going to ever happen. Interest was dwindling. However, as I headed out to meet some friends for dinner, I decided I would ‘check in’ with the GL and see what he was up to this week (an after work drink perhaps?). Turns out he was also on his way out – he was headed to the RCYC party to open the island for the summer… man I would have loved an invite to that - I love me some preppy men!

Anyways… throughout the night and after a few cocktails, a mid week drink turned in to meeting up that night. The texts got more and more flirty and I was starting to reconsider this guy. I really had lost track of time and was having too much fun to notice that it was creeping in to booty call territory!

Next thing I knew I was standing outside Bier Markt waiting for this dude while my friends danced inside. I spotted him walking down the road from a block away – this guy really is a giant! 6’7” is huge! I love it though – I was wearing some of my tallest heels and he was still leaning in to kiss me hello! We headed in to the bar, got a drink, he met my friends (who were just leaving), and then we sat down to have a drunken chat :)

We couldn’t have been talking for too long before his hand was sliding down my back to my derriere, cheeky monkey! It was not going anywhere though, as I was on the disabled list that evening (cold sore and monthly gift… double whammy). Decided to cab it home together… he dropped me off and made his way home though he did try to come up. Gotta love a tryer LOL.

I crawled in to bed to try to catch enough zzz and sober up for a 13K run the next morning, when GL started texting me some rather… suggestive/explicit messages (but thankfully not violent like Victoria’s suitor!). Not sure how I feel about a guy who is texting “honestly I want to go down on you tonight, all night” to a girl he just met! However it was extremely entertaining at the time – and Monica, Chelsea and Jemma were all up and got the live play by play over the phone :)

Long story short, once I am recovered from this dang cold sore, a rematch is definitely in store – I am intrigued.

Some of the texting gems from that night/morning:


GL



  • "where am I meeting you, your condo?

  • does your condo have a hot tub?”

  • I have stunts” (what the hell does that mean?? moves?)

Cassie



  • K so I am wearing a black dress and purple cardi. Pls save me. The guy across from me just said to his friend I want to fuck so many of these chicks. Douche. Oops wrong number!!! LOL” (to Pam instead of GL)

  • OMG I shouldn’t drink. My keys were in my bathroom cupboard” (to Monica on Sunday AM)

As for the Cripple… well we were supposed to meet up on the holiday Monday but he had an uncle turn up from out of town unexpectedly and I have this disability on my lip, so we decided to postpone. So its still on, just has cooled down a bit. I am still feeling a little bit of ‘cling’ though. I happened to mention that it’s my grandma’s 92nd birthday party in June, to which he responded “I’ll see how well I’m fairing as to whether I get an invite”… ah… NO!

Last mention – I was out for lunch on Sunday with my nieces, when my non-Becker gf who will remain unnamed walked in with her ‘night before’… LOL BUSTED! A quick chat in the bathroom later, it made my day to hear her say… “whatever, SOS right?!”. Its spreading folks!

So I think that’s me for now – check you later!

Cassie x

p.s. shout out to my visiting friend from London and her gfs N and L – you know who you are, and you best be following the blog!!! Saturday night was great fun!

1 comment:

  1. NIce piccie! lol. Gawd if I can only recall our phone convo.

    ReplyDelete