Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

And she's on the board folks! (Cassie intro part 1)


I have been putting off doing my official introduction on this site until I had something interesting to share… and well I am happy to report that time has come!

Since kick-off of our regular season I have to admit I have been MIA for many an SOS outing… that, combined with my desire to continue the physical aspect of spring training (have been working out like a mofo, and not drinking… eek) and my overall shy disposition have resulted in a poor showing on the scoreboard.

This week however, I decided that spring training was over and I needed to up my game. I have been ‘talking’ to two guys through various virtual means for the last couple weeks. I bit the bullet and made plans to meet up with both of them this weekend.

First up to bat is the gentleman I will be referring to from now on as the Cripple. Cripple tore his Achilles tendon about 6 months ago and just recently got out of a cast, and now walks with a cane. Sexy – I know. After a few steamy sexting sessions (one of which culminated in him bizarrely offering to drive from his place to mine (= 1hr) to finish what he started!), we met up on Friday night after work. He came to mine for a drink, then we went for dinner, and then to a bar for far too many pints. One thing led to another and he was back at my place for my first HR of the season – round of applause please! I had mentioned to Monica earlier on Friday that I felt the Cripple might be a little one-dimensional (i.e. all about the batting practice). I was pleasantly surprised that there is a little more to this fella (maybe 1.5D LOL). That combined with the fact that he is all over getting me some points means I believe there will be some recycling in the future!

Next up is a gentleman who was traded to my team by my sister (read = set up). We’re meeting tomorrow and I know a lot less about this guy. All I know is that he’s like 6’7”… so we’ll call him the Giant for now and I will post part 2 after the date!

Peace out
Cassie x

p.s. I was doing a little research on the name Cassie, and songs about Cassies… found this little diddy that amused me to no end. What is happening to me?!?!? http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cassie/fuckusilly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment