Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's been too long


Hello everyone, I am still alive and kicking!!

Where do I begin?

Had a date about a month ago with the boring and impatient texter from my previous, and only, post. I started the night with some sisters at Monica's for a couple of drinks to prepare for the evening I really wasn't looking forward to. After reading most of the texts to my sisters it was unanimous that they didn't think I should go on this date. He picked me up, Monica met him on the porch and confirmed that he was cute.

I wasn't feeling very well earlier in the week, still getting over the strep I caught from the 23 year old pothead I had met the previous weekend, and made sure he knew this so if I wanted to end the night early I could play the sick card. He took me to a great little jazz bar. We talked, had a couple of drinks, I only had two to be sure I could still drive if needed to and you'll see this was a smart idea as you continue to read. As we talked I found out that he is 37 years old and spent 14 years working on a cruise ship. Because if this I figured he would have a lot of stories to tell about the world however he felt stories about himself were more interesting... not so much! He owns the home his parents live in and they live there because he was gone for so long and it was easier/made sense... so, you live at home. Along with the sick card I had also asked a friend to call me with an 'emergency' a couple hours into my date. I got this call but my friend was not very good at it so I put the word out that I was not feeling well while texting my recycle to see what he was up to for the night.

I started to dance a bit as I really like the bar and the band was fantastic! My dancing brought on some flirting from the singer of the band and if I wasn't there with 'Mr. All About Me' I would have totally tried to score some points with the singer, I have a thing for singers. While dancing my date made the comment that he couldn't help watching me while I was dancing, of course he couldn't, I can move! What he noticed while I was dancing was my jeans... okay, I was expecting a compliment on my fabulous ass but no, it was about the make of my jeans. Turns out he used to work for that particular clothing store. I didn't entertain this topic, who would?!? He brought this up four more times as we were getting ready to leave, talking about the style and how it was great working there for the discount blah, blah, blah... who hasn't worked retail at some point in their life and who the F cares!?!

He dropped me off at Monica's and I told him I was going to go home to rest as I was 'not feeling well' but did say I wanted to do it again when I was feeling better, just being polite. I hauled ass to meet up with my recycler at the bar before last call. Had a couple of drinks, smoked a joint, went to his place and got my fill!!

'Mr. All About Me' has texted again and continues to try to set up another date. The last text I received was just over a week ago, I haven't responded.

Have been having regular sessions with my recycler, about once a week. This past Friday was a wonderful session. All started with a text from him that afternoon letting me know that he was horny. This immediately brought a smile to my face as I had no plans and was quite horny myself, we hadn't met up in about a week. The texting continued for a bit and got a little dirty, my favourite text was him telling me that he was thinking, me, fishnets, mini shirt, no panties with a little reverse cowgirl... my lady parts woke up instantly and work became a second thought. He showed up at my place around 9 with some beers, dope and that amazing tongue of his... this boy can lick a vag & asshole like you wouldnt' believe!! I think the A-train is coming my way!!

Lastly, I think I have a crush... Damnit!!

He's a colleague and so much fun! Have only been talking to him for about two weeks and only at work. However this weekend we've been texting a bit. I don't want to date someone from work and the way I'm feeling I don't think I can do this just for the points.

I promise to post more often and keep you posted on the crush and that I'm likely going to recycle again tonight!!

xo
~Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment