Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Racking Up The Points

Where to start......

Table of Contents (since I'm behind in my blogging):
1. Rocco
2. Poutini
3. The Counselor
4. Poutini Rematch

Sit back readers, enjoy the novella.......

Chapter One: Rocco
Met Rocco at the FC game along with a few of his amigo's. Monica and I joined the amigo's for a few pints, one thing led to another and Rocco and I decided to keep in touch. A few days later we hooked up for a little 'how's your father' like the little Italian stallion after which I decided he is possibly worthy of a rematch, stay tuned.

Chapter Two: Poutini
Poutini resurfaced 4 weeks after the initial introductions at Poutini's House of Poutine at 3AM when I was out for an SOS night. The communication with him was slow and sporadic, leading me to believe he has a girlfriend, and made me feel happy to have dodged that bullet. That impression changed due to some recent communication which lead us to date #1 a week ago. After several cocktails at various downtown locations we stumbled to the parking garage to gather his 'overnight bag' and waltzed ourselves into a T dot hotel. Feeling like a prostitute at 4AM in my fierce heels, we made our way to the counter to question room availability and we settled for a smoking room, because apparently at 4AM that is all that is left, and it goes for a premium rate. Got on base but kept somewhat classy by skipping any home run points. Figured he was rematch worthy and I would hold out till then. Received a text after 2 hours of sleep from Monica questioning what hotel I landed at (how did she know?). I was laughing out loud at 8AM as I didn't know where I was. Monica directed me to check the bedside table as there should be a notepad with hotel dets, and she was right. I was happy to see I was still in Toronto. I then slide back into the previous nights thong, and heels and stumbled out of the hotel. Poutini gave me a ride home, and I got myself together for a day of work.

Chapter Three: The Counselor
As Monica has mentioned in a previous post, I was part of the crew that went to Wednesday night karaoke which was a pleasant surprise because I didn't think I was going to make it out. The Counselor was perched on a speaker beside me as I was flipping through the song binder and at first glance I established he was a good looking dude that I should converse with, and perhaps a Sonny & Cher duet was in our future. There was no duet, but intense conversation began almost immediately. He felt it his mission to provide life lesson stories and advice to anyone of the SOS'ers (Monica & me) he could corner. Before I knew it the SOS'ers bailed and I was there with Counselor to close up the bar. We went for a quick bite to eat before establishing my place was close, and why not have a slumber party?! Got my points that night but absolutely no need for a rematch, that ship has sailed.

Chapter Four: Pountini Rematch
It should be noted, this pre-arranged rematch was the day after my session with The Counselor. Pountini arrived at my house with 2 bottles of nice wine in hand, like a true gentleman. I was rather excited for the evening, as our conversations are entertaining and the sexual tension is off the hook. We drank, we smoked, we drank and we smoked. After 3:30AM we tucked ourselves into bed for the home run of the week. Not sure where this is going, but I'm interested to find out....I taste a rematch in the future, just like I taste stale ciggies every morning.

I promise to post more often, I'm a committed SOS member.

Remember readers, always stock up on domers, play safe!
xo
Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Favourite line from this post: "I taste a rematch in the future, just like I taste stale ciggies every morning."

    ReplyDelete