Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Without you I'm just another Dorian Gray


Hey folks,

It's Pam. It's been a little while so thought that I would check in to say hi, even though I won't be entertaining you (or attempting to anyway) with recaps of my point action. The past couple of weeks have been occupied with some other non-SOS stuff, but pretty awesome stuff at that. The proverbial schedule clouds will part soon, so don't you worry.


But just so you don't think I've gone too soft on you, I offer you one of my favourite songs - very inspiring! Yes I know, another annoying link to click but I promise you it has just the right amount of whimsy, sass and boldness to take you into the weekend. I myself haven't hung up my spurs just yet... don't you worry. Take a listen and I dare you not to want to get some.

Have a super weekend, and I promise I'll have something a little more for you soon! In the meantime, go out and get a little yourself... ;)

Long live summer,

Pamela


No comments:

Post a Comment