Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Lezbot - Dedicated to Brooke




I got some news today, and my Friday afternoon (non)logical chain of thoughts went as follows:





Ninja (for some reason Lezbot lead to ninja): http://www.askaninja.com/

Star: explains photo

So I've been notified that my lead has officially been stolen....unless I get busy this weekend I think my top of charts status is over. I don't anticipate many (if any) points this weekend as Beer is under the weather (poor fella, nothing worse than a bad summer cold during a weekend of anticipated great weather). My weekend plans consist of meeting Alex for a patio drink and perhaps some dinner tonight, housework, backyard lounging, perhaps a BBQ Sunday with a couple friends....uhhh, that's it.
A fairly uneventful week for me, with a busy work schedule, catching up with married friends who have little one's, and are expecting more doesn't lend itself to scoring much. I did manage to faciliate a last-minute mid-week sessions with a few of the SOS'ers (Gemma, Alex and Brooke) and assisted Brooke in some girl on-base points. She continued on with more lezzie adventures this week, apparently mid-day with a co-worker today....thinking she could not have been drunk....so what's the excuse? Chelsea and I called it early....we have a Lezbot in the group. This is good news as we are all about diversity and inclusion. Way to go Brooke, glad to see you are embracing your sexual preference; you are in the right city for it, yay Toronto!! Maybe next year we will have an SOS float in support of Brooke!! http://www.pridetoronto.com/
Wishing you all a lovely long weekend....
Yabba Dabba Do!
Monica
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment