Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Poor guy...

I'm not sure where to begin this story has me in tears...

Okay, bit of backround. Met up with Monica, Gemma & Alex last night for some cocktails. I ended up making out with a couple people before the night was over. One of them being a friend of Monica's who is a woman. It was hilarious because Mon and I were out for a smoke and when we were finished I walked up to Anna, put my arm around her and when she looked at me I leaned in and went for it! She didn't see it coming, it was great!

The other was a guy I met just walking through the bar, we chatted, exchanged numbers and kissed for a bit before I left the bar with my girls; he will be known as Scarface.

Okay, now to the funny story! I have a colleague who knows all about SOS and actually reads our blog almost daily. We are going to him Greek God, he'll like that. ;)

So I'm chatting with Greek God this morning and begin telling him about my girl on girl action from last night and he cuts me off and tells me that I can't do this to him today. This is odd because he normally really enjoys when I tell him dirty stories. When I give him a confused look he explains...

He woke up at 04:00, got dressed in the dark and is wearing his wife's underwear!! ha ha ha! His junk is all uncomforatble, his ass is hanging out of the panties, he shaved on the weekend so there's stubble which would cause chaffing with every movement... the last thing he needs is to be turned on!! It's only 10:30, he's got the whole day ahead of him!! ha ha ha! Poor guy...

~Brooke
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment