Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

So long New Guy


So in my last update I figured Giant Loser was out, New Guy was in... apparently not so!


Over the last week or so, I have been hearing from GL on a regular basis, and he still wants to see me despite the fact I have cancelled on him twice in a row. Not sure how I am feeling about this dude any more - seems all he wants is alone time, which is cool, but I don't like feeling like a secret/shut in. I need to be wined and dined and taken out on the town sometimes too!! So we will see where this goes.


As for the New Guy - things seemed promising early last week with some more texting, but didn't hear a peep out of him from Wednesday last week until last night. After a drunken evening of karaoke with Monica and Victoria on Tuesday night, I decided it was a GREAT idea to text New Guy to see what the deal was and if I would see him again (it was a surprisingly light hearted and well written text despite the state I was in)... got a response last night, and I quote:


"Sadly I don't think anything can happen. I now have a friend with benefits under one rule that its exclusive"


Ummm dude, I think thats called a girlfriend??? What a douche.


So, outlook not so good on the point front for this Becker... well unless GL steps up. But, Calgary Stampede is just a week away - I am sure it is going to be a rocking good time and by the end I will be saying "New Guy, who??"


Peace out


Cassie x

No comments:

Post a Comment