Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Decisions, decisions

With the first semi final game of the world cup less than an hour away, and all my 'go-to' teams eliminated, I feel a good ole fashioned debate about who to cheer for is more than necessary.

First up: Uruguay vs the Netherlands

I have to say that I am not very opinionated or torn when it comes to these two nations. I hear rumblings that Holland are the favorites, but just ask Brazil what good that title did them! So I propose a good old fashioned hot dude assessment to help make the decision!

The ugly

  • This guy looks like a caveman. No points for Uruguay.

  • Remember the movie Goonies? I think this guy looks like Chunk. AND his name is Dirk. Negative 1 for Netherlands

The pretty


  • Uruguay ZERO

  • Netherlands +2! All I have to say is... hellooooo Maarten, you can protect my penalty box any day LOL. And check out the cutie with the dimples!!

So there you have it... Netherlands 1, Uruguay 0. FACT.

Tune in tomorrow for the much tougher debate... Spain vs Germany (tougher because of skill, not looks - Spain wins hands down!)

Cassie x

No comments:

Post a Comment