Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

SOS Slow Down?


Well, it seems there has been a slow in activity, or it is really just a slow down in blogging? Have we come to a spontanous unannounced mid-season break? I know I don't have much to report, but I have a good reason, named Beer. So, what is going on with the others?

Hmmm, what I do know is several of the girls are doing a lot of regular recycling (Chelsea, Alex, Brooke.....hmm, who else? Cassie with GL when she doesn't cancel on him!).....and I hope those girls start talking about it soon!!!

I went for another round of karaoke earlier this week with Victoria and Cassie, and what a blast we had! Although there were no SOS points to be scored with a total of 2 other patrons when we arrived, and at most another 2 wandering in, we certainly took full advantage of all the air time available to us!

Last night I met up with Chelsea later in the evening and we decided to try out the latest Bay Street patio 'South of Temperence' . We ran into some friends, did many a shots and enjoyed the scene. Great patio with a good variety of old school music. Chelsea and I haven't had the opportunity to hang out much since my return from the East Coast so it was nice to do what we do best......we did meet up for Boot Camp class on Monday, but that is not our typical bonding (although given the way I felt this morning I am thinking Boot Camp is what we should switch to).

I don't have much going on this weekend, just catching up with some old friends, and of course heading out Sunday to watch World Cup.....but I know some of the other girls have some fun nights planned, fingers crossed that they opt to share there stories on here.


On a final note, in the event someone at Rogers is reading this I'd just like to say "Dear Rogers, don't call me, I'll call you". (telemarketing drives me bonkers- they just interupted my blogging for no good reason at all).

Kiss kiss bang bang,

Monica.



No comments:

Post a Comment