Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monica on a Monday

Chimo,

It's been a while, with Stampede followed by a work trip I sadly haven't had much time for SOS updates...or SOS fun really.

So here I am, checking in. I know that Cassie has posted on the Stampede, and that wasn't easy to recap....it's all very foggy, which makes perfect sense when you start drinking at 8AM and by 10AM find yourself drinking straight from the pitcher.....can't wait for next year's Stampede!

What else? Well, unfortunately I haven't spent much time with Beer these days, our schedules just don't seem to line up; or is it a question of effort? I'm struggling a bit with this one. I mean there are very logical explanations as to why we haven't seen much of each other, like not being in the same city, but I'm just not sure how the rest of the summer is going to play out; perhaps our social habits are too similar and don't seem to lend easily to spending time together, or mixing the social calendars together. When we are together it is fun and I really enjoy it but it just doesn't seem often enough....and a girl has needs!! I think best bet is to just let the rest of the summer play out, and see if the fall holds better scheduling opportunities.
Can't believe I missed out on "Take it to the Streets" points last week....mostly due to my travel schedule, and when Beer and I finally had plans he had something important (and very legitimate) come up causing the need for a reschedule... hmmmm, I am going to have to work the bonus points coming up if I want to hold the lead....I believe a few of the girls have crossed over into the 200's, and soon enough I expect they will leap-frog over me!

Well, a busy work week ahead, but I am thinking a visit Wednesday to one of my fav karaoke joints is in the cards; by mid-week I am going to NEED a break from the real world!

Keep your stick on the ice,

Monica

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment