Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Spain! Spain! Spain!



Monica Casillas .....it has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Torres, Xavi, Pique, Ramos...oh the list goes on.....I think majority of the Beckers are cheering for Spain today, and I don't want to say too much to jinx it.....my nerves are already shot and it's hours before the game! So the orange guys won yesterday and I wasn't cheering for them; not because I don't like them, more because I have money against them and if Spain makes it to Sunday's match I'd rather they didn't have to play Netherlands.

Today is a new day, and perhaps today the team I am cheering for will win, can I be unlucky 2 days in a row?

Did I mention I am in love with Casillas? I mean just look at him! This is exactly how he'd be looking at me over breakfast after an evening between the sheets: http://oneloveawakening.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/iker-casillas-20-5-81.jpg

Signing off for now...... lovesick and hopeful,

Monica xxxxoooo (those are for Casillas, so don't even think about it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment