Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Small hello


Hello out there.

A small and quick hello just to say I haven't forgotten about about our beloved site. Although I have no info from my vacation for you in terms of SOS action, I actually spent quite a lengthy amount of time last week writing an entry outlining a previous date from hell that I had from a few years ago, only to find that somewhere in between saving it and uploading it, it was corrupted.

My heart just about broke. I was combating time difference fatigue and had spent upwards of an hour before bed typing away. I'll re-do again soon as this one actually has a picture to go with it, but still letting that one breathe abit.

Have an update or two from this past weekend as well that I will try my best to re-live for your reading pleasure, but for now it will have to wait. I promise to be back in a day or two.

My how times flies. I hope we're all having fun!

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment