Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Calgary Kid, Volume 2



I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon... back by popular demand is the creative stylings of Calgary Kid.  This little diddy is a bit of a cut and paste job from the first dirty email session I had with CK.  Again, this installment comes with a warning label
extremely graphic, etc.




Volume 2:

Right now you have your boobs pressed right against the bed, your back concaved and your bum in the air. Your pussy is right in my face. It is so wet and tastes so good. When I press my lips against your pussy I stick my tongue as deep as it will go. I grab onto your juicy ass as I lick up and down your pussy sometimes getting close to your bum which makes your breathing intense. I continue to lick and suck your dripping pussy as I massage your hard clit with my finger.

I slide up right behind you and start rubbing your pussy with my dick. You try to press your pussy into me but I won’t let you. I grab your ass and press my dick between your cheeks gently massaging your pussy and asshole.

I point my big cock into your pussy and slowly slip into your tight hole. I push as far as I can go so I can feel every bit of your soft tight pussy. I push my hip bones into your delicious bum. I move back and forth slowly covering my big dick with your juice. As I go in and out, I grab onto your hips and slap your ass against me.

The faster I fuck you the harder my dick gets. It pushes so far inside of you that I can feel your cervix touching the tip of my penis. Your pussy is squeezing my dick trying to keep it inside of you as I pull out.

I flip you onto your back and slide in between your legs. Your pussy is so tight now that when I reenter you, it feels like your mouth sucking on me. I start sucking on your nipples as I take long strokes inside of you. I stay all the way inside of you and rotate my body so you can feel my entire shaft moving around.

I start fucking you hard and long. You start rubbing your pussy and watching my body move above you. My body is so tired from fucking you so hard that every muscle in my body is bulging. My abs are clenched and my chest flared.

When you cum all over my dick your pussy grabs it with excitement. As you cum, my dick can feel your pussy tighten making my dick swell bigger. I continue to fuck you as you have the longest orgasm you have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment