Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Put'em Up!

So much has happened over the past few weeks I'm going to break this up into a couple posts.

Saturday August 21 Monica and I go to the Toronto FC game.  We lost but it was a great game all the same; we ended up on the tele, thanks for letting us know Gemma!

After the game we headed to a pub close by with a few friends.  I went to the bar to get some drinks and started talking to a ginger at the bar who was quite funny; I'm a sucker for a good sense of humour.  We exchanged numbers and I went back to Monica and our entourage.

From there we headed to The Esplande and grabbed a bite to eat at Fionn MacCool's... fyi, I'm already hammered and asking Monica for her keys to go home to bed.  After my beet salad I caught my second wind and we went next door to The Bier Markt.

Almost immediately I found a bachelor party and the groom to be had a list of things to do on the back of his white paper shirt.  Number one on this list was to get two girls to make out.  I took his hand and went on a mission to find Monica.  Found her and ordered her to kiss me!  Once she realized it was to make the top of a list she was all game.  One of the gents who was part of the bachelor party, from Windsor, I took a liking to and we made out pretty much the entire time I was there.

Now the rest of this is kind of a blur and when I say blur... I mean; I don't remember SHIT !!!!


Somewhere around midnight, now in the 11th hour of drinking, some broad gets in my face.  Now to know me you would know I'm not a fighter; must have been the Erindger's... mmmmm Erdinger.  I have no idea why she was all up in my grill but apparently she was really mad!  She swung at me and missed so I threw one back and connected.  My next memory is falling on my face at Monica's place.

From what I can piece together from the bruises and what Monica told me the next morning.  I left the bar; kicked out or on my own accord I don't know but I called Monica, who was still at the bar, as I was walking north on Yonge St.  She picked me up in a cab; thanks girl, you ROCK!  At some point during the fight I went down, I think, that would explain the bruise on my right elbow and I'm assuming the huge bruise on my right thigh is from a kick.  I'm going to believe, as are all of you, that she looks worse!

My first fight, EVER, and I don't remember it... BALLS!

That's it for now, going to start the next blog!

Cheers!
~Brooke
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment