Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm honored

Wow....uhhhh....wow..... I'm almost speechless (insert gasping, wide eye shock and hand over mouth for a moment or 2).

Let me start by saying that just being on a list with these ladies is an honor.  I'd like to thank Blogspot for hosting us, over and over again, so graciously.

I'd of course like to thank the readers, my love to all 7 of you.

The city of Toronto, for a playground that proved itself time and time again.

Oh gosh, I don't want to forget anyone, my parents, family, friends, vodka, Guinness, and all the people that helped me become the person I am today. 

Beer for being an environmentally conscience participant.

Last, but certainly not least the men of Toronto, the men who travel to Toronto and even those who reside in the suburbs that visit the city; you provided the Becker's with the material required for a successful season.

I'd like everyone to raise a glass and toast the lovely ladies I have been lucky enough to spend so much time with, and stay tuned for stories of the off-season shenanigans as we prepare for our next SOS adventures and challenges.

Much love,
Monica

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Well played Monica, and well deserved. Congrats. Quite a title. Perhaps worth sharing with future potential suitors? They need to know the caliber of woman that they are dealing with.
    - Pam

    ReplyDelete