Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Corrie Street



So, let's talk about the ginger...

If you haven't guessed by the title of this blog he's somewhat of a celeb.

We met at the pub after the TFC, see blog 'Put'em Up'.  We contiued to text that night to possibly meet up but it didn't happen, again, reference blog 'Put'em Up' to know how my night ended up.

We decided to meet for dinner and drinks the following Monday.  We met in Liberty Village and went to a cute little Italian restaurant, the food was really good and the company was nothing to complain about.

He is an actor and is in Toronto filming a local t.v show for four months out of the year.  The show has aired for four seasons now.  Prior to this he was on Coronation Street for 2.5 years until he was killed off by his own daughter... how awful!!!  During our date he mentioned that he was flying back home the next day.  Could have been the booze, could have been his charm; to date, it was the booze but I decided to offer to take him to the aiport.  We met at bar close to the airport and conveniently by my office, had a couple of pints on the patio before I drove him to the airport.  As he was getting out of the car he leaned in for a kiss; I couldn't dissapoint my sisters so I went for it.

He's gone for two weeks and I think, perfect, that'll be that!  Boy, was I wrong... it has only been a week and I have received mutiple text messages and a drunken phone call.  I did not answer his call so he took it upon himself to leave a drunken voice mail which at one point he was singing, "It feels so good to be loved by you"  He flies back on September 10th and his second day in England asked if I'm available on September 11...  Really!??!?!?!?!?  I declined this invitation and am now afraid that I may have a stage five clinger on my hands!  But let's be realistic, what 47 year old man wouldn't do anything to get in the pants of a HOT 29 year old?!?!?

One more to go... hope I'm not boring you.

~Brooke
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment