Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

What am I doing???

I have had several ‘what am I doing?’ moments over the course of this summer of sluttiness… and that sentiment applies to my plans for this weekend. Since none of my SOS sisters were available to join me at my parents cottage… somehow I decided it would be a fabulous idea to invite the Giant Loser to join me! And while a weekend of sex and points scoring is nothing to turn your nose up at, I am slightly concerned about the ‘down time’… it is a 3 hour drive to and from the cottage. That is a lot of talking. Giant Loser is leaving for Oxford in 2 weeks, and our ‘relationship’ really has deteriorated into a glorified booty call (I make him have dinner with me first LOL). What on earth will we talk about?!?! The bright side? We are only going to be there Saturday – Sunday :)

As for Calgary Kid… things were hot and heavy in the email department. Lots of notes back and forth, in contact every day. I happened to mention to him one night when I got home from a boozy dance party with some Beckers (drunk texting, always a good idea), that I had been talking about him to my friends. Cue the panic attack. Dude sends me an email the next day about how he has a lot of fun talking to me, but isn’t ready for a relationship, has done the long distance thing and it was “horrible and stressful”, blah, blah, blah. I told him to relax – that I wasn’t planning a wedding, that I had just mentioned we were still in touch (geez!). That seemed to talk him down from the edge a bit, because we are now back on track with our emails and he is still talking about coming out in September (has suggested a date, so I think it might actually happen). If he does come for a visit, it sounds like it will be one for the SOS books by the tone of his emails :) Will keep you all posted on this one!


Have a great Thursday kids!


Cassie x

No comments:

Post a Comment