Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Calgary Kid, Volume 1

** WARNING: The following post deals with mature subject matter and contains scenes of nudity and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised **

So I think I have alluded to some steamy emails that Calgary Kid and I have been exchanging since we met back in July.  But I don't think I have told you all what a talented and descriptive writer he is :)  This weekend in Montreal the whole gang got a peek, and suggested that I might share CK's writing skills with the broader blog audience.  So here goes - installment number one is titled...

"On the ride home from the airport..."

I am going to rub your inner thigh until your jeans are wet with anticipation. Your clit is going to swell so hard that you will want to rip off your jeans. When we roll into the parkade underneath your apartment complex I will proceed to kiss you and unbutton your shirt. Your windows will get steamy from all of the heavy breathing. As I grab on to your left breast still covered by your bra, I uncover your right breast and start sucking on your hard nipple. I continue to stroke your thigh and then invite you to close your jacket and head towards the elevator.


When we get into the elevator we start to travel up. I stop the elevator between the first and second floor and start kissing your neck from behind. I unbutton your pants and have one hand gently caressing your pussy lips. The other hand is grabbing your entire breast firmly. You can feel my dick growing hard in my jeans pushing up against your ass crack rubbing up and down. I push you into the elevator wall and start sucking on your nipples. Your pants are now around your knees and you are so wet that my entire hand is sliding back and forth between your pussy lips making your pink pussy quiver. I stick a finger inside your pussy and can hear your breathing go out of control as I continue to suck on your nipples.


I turn you around and place your hands on the handrail. I pull down my pants and move in behind you. Your pussy is so wet that I am able to slide right into you with no effort. No warm up strokes, I start fucking you so hard in the elevator that the people on the second floor can hear your moaning. I don't finish you in the elevator though. I pull up your jeans and start the elevator again.


We walk up to your apartment door and I slap your ass as we walk in. I take off your boots and pick you up. When we get to your bed, I throw you down and rip your pants off like a savage. I push your legs together and towards your chest and begin licking you up and down. Your pussy is so wet it is covering my face with cum. I suck on your pussy lips and bite them with my lips. When I open your legs I go straight for your clit, sucking on it and teasing it.


You jump on me and start riding me reverse. You are so horny that you keep slamming your bum into my hips wishing I could go deeper. My balls are dripping with cum as you continue to slam my dick into your pussy. The sound of your ass and my hips is perfect percussion. I moisten my thumb and start massaging your bum. Your breathing gets intense and you start to rub your clit against my body in an irregular circle. My dick is so hard now it could blow any second. I continue to rub your hole and gently squeeze it inside. Your bum squeezes my thumb as I enter and your pussy grabs on to my dick. You start rubbing yourself as you push my dick into your pussy as far as it will go. You start convulsing overtop of me as you cum all over my dick. You orgasm makes my dick so hard that I blow my load deep inside of you. My hot cum adds to the intensity of your orgasm as you feel it dripping out of you. You pull my dick out of you and start rubbing your clit against it forcing you into a second orgasm. Your legs are so tired that you push them out and lay on top of me. Cum dripping out of your pussy onto my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment