Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Believe it or not, I'm a complete catch


A few days ago I posted something for your entertainment on a girl who coloured a little outside the lines when it came to behaving in an acceptable manner when it comes to functing with a love interest. Girl was loco!

Now here's another treat, one for the ladies. I warn you, it is so ridiculous be careful where you listen to this because if your reaction will be anything like mine, you will laugh in disbelief. Quite loudly. Perhaps you've already heard this. If you have, may I suggest another listen? And again, bonus: It is from here in Toronto.

May I introduce you to Dimitri. Try not to fall in love. And if you do, be warned:

- get ready for your friends to be jealous,

- he may have to leave the area rather quickly and unexpectedly,

- do NOT be timid, as he does not date timid women.




Raising the roof that good old fashioned chivalry is not dead (clearly),

Pamela

1 comment: