Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

50 ways to leave your lover


But I’ll just name a few. If these don’t happen to be your names, no problem, just change as needed.

1. Slip out the back Jack
2. Make a new plan Stan
3. Hop on the bus Gus
4. Drop off the key Lee
5. Just listen to me

* Keeping in mind:
- you don’t need to be coy Roy
- you don’t need to discuss much
as the objective is to just get yourself free

Which reminds me, Police Officer texted me a few times this week. After I froze him out and was silent. But I thought the ball was in my court? I think you need a new phrase dude. Thank goodness I never slept with him. I shudder at the thought.

I’m going on vacation for a little while, so aside from a few things that my SOS sisters will be posting on my behalf now and then while I’m gone just to keep it colourful, you won’t be hearing from me until I get back. Can you believe that August is already upon us? Me neither. So get out there and enjoy the summer and all that it brings!

Hug ya, kiss ya, love ya, miss ya,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment