Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hot Spur has Left the Building


So Hot Spur and I are pretty much done. We had a long and honest talk last Friday and I decided that I don't want to date him any more (although he still wants to date me). He saw his ex at a pub a few weeks ago and has started talking to her again. He says he really likes me and wants to date me but he doesn't want to be exclusive (he says he's enjoying the dating scene and is not ready for any serious commitment). So he asked me for time to figure out what he wants to do ... I told him to take all the time in the world but made it very clear that I will not date him if he's dating other people.

So I've been a bit down but I'll get over it. You know what they say ... "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else" ;)

xo, Alex

1 comment: