Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Midday Shenanigans!


Let's take a step back to July 30th.

Having a smoke with a colleague and very close friend I was explaining to her my Tuesday night where I cashed in huge on points. When telling her about my lip lock with Anna to my surprise she was quite offended that she too is 43 and I didn't look to her for the extra points!!

After explaining to her that the bonus points end that day we make a plan to leave the office and 'go to the bank'. At about noon hour we drive to the plaza close by, she did need to go to the bank, and on our way back I pull over to an empty part of the parking and ask if she is really willing to go through with this...

After a few awkward minutes with a lot of giggling we went for it!

Thanks for the points Jean you truly are a great friend!!!

~Brooke
xo

1 comment:

  1. Lezbot, I repeat LEZBOT.
    But as mentioned in a previous post, we are totally cool with it, so go for, get a HR with a girl already, then MAYBE you can steal my lead.

    xo (not in the lezzie way)
    Monica

    ReplyDelete