Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Victoria's Week 1 Round Up

So, before my hazy memories of last week disappear forever, and before the next round begins, I'd like to add my observations and conquest details - bear with me, I have 3 nights to discuss.

Initially I felt I was at a disadvantage missing the kick-off and I wasn't so sure about my skill set (I'm also new to the scene). Nonetheless, I was excited and ready - this will be my first "official" summer as a single and I promise I will do my best to not fall in love at the jersey shore.

Let's start with the TFC game. What the posts below didn't mention was that the evening actually began on the streetcar to the game when Pam asked a fresh-faced boy if he was wearing Clinique Men's cologne. After a deadly silence (and the rest of the streetcar waiting in suspense), she added the classic, "I'm not trying to hit on you...I just know that smell." Only we knew that doozey of a line was said with the purest intentions.

I gave my digits to Kanye - only after Pam confirmed he was not gay and reassured him of my potential, she's single and horny - thanks Pam, that comment was probably what fueled his attempt to give me a frencher in the middle of the crowd.

At Croc Rock Pam and I showed the cougars no fear as we worked hard for our money on the d-floor in our TFC gear. It was there I secured myself an assist for helping Pam with Andre the Giant (SOOO TALL) having to listen to his friend tell me my name was like a flower (smooth).

On Friday I was focused, but I couldn't keep up. The most action I got was a dance-elbow to the head from Pam's silver fox and a little dose of sexual harassment from some perv who pulled a sneak attack squeeze on my unsuspecting culo.

Remaining optimistic, and never one to say no to some vodka, I went out again - this time I hit the jackpot. At the first venue, I passed out my digits. The second proved to be much more successful thanks to the bachelorette rating cards. A big THANK YOU to Cassie who gave my conquest a disappointing 6 in order to me to lift his spirits back up with my delicious 8 - good enough to eat. Her assist put me in the big leagues. Luckily, he was a former athlete because I needed a pep talk to be convinced to bring him home. His motivational tactics proved successful - minutes later I was working towards a touchdown. I let him spend the night - I won't lie, the next morning was touch and go as I'm not 100% sure of the protocol and get wicked bed head. But, I made it out okay after a morning chat about life (!?). Needless to say, I'm now a fan of football.

In closing, I'm surprised with my efforts thus far -last weekend was awesome. My fave part occurred in-between my antics when a prospect I dropped texted to say it wasn't going to work...oh, if he only knew!
Victoria ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment