Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brooke here

Guess it's my turn to tell you all a bit about how my week has gone and respond to some of the comments from my SOS sisters.

First off, thanks for the pressure Mon! :) You're really pushing me to take my game to the next level, that and some of the phone calls I've had the past couple of days.

For example, I gave my number out to a young boy at the Toronto FC game last Thursday, I did have a few beers so the baby blue tracksuit he was wearing didn't really bother me. Baby Blue (this is what we will refer to him as) called me on Saturday afternoon, was quite an awkward conversation because I was in the midst of a nap trying to cure my hangover from the great night at Grace O'Malley's. Well, I'm going to guess Baby Blue is about 20 years old and could possibly still live at home but my favourite part of the conversation was that his response to anything I said was, "NICE!!"

So, I've decided that I need to seize the moment, all would have been fine if I would have just taking him home Thursday night, or did what I needed to gain extra points and get out. Now I have this young kid calling and he's really turning me off, however, he could really be worth some big points... I am a trouper and will do my best!

Another gentleman I gave my number to on Thursday night sent me a text at about 11:00 Saturday morning, I told him Thursday that I might be available to go out on Saturday night, asking what time I wanted to get together... really?!? I've barely peeled my eyes open from the night before. Better then peeling a domer off my night table though, eh Chels... ?!?! I politely tell him I have plans later in the night and might be pressed for time. Very next text is him asking me if we can get together Sunday, I politely decline again and we agree to this coming, Friday. Later Saturday night he sends me yet another text and informs me something came up for work on the Friday and would Saturday be better? I told him I have potential plans for Saturday but if they fall through I would let him know. He wrote back asking me to please let him know as soon as I can and if I can't make it Saturday he will cancel his plans for Friday. I'll end this because it's running on but let's just say the texting didn't stop there.

Chels, looks like I may have a stage 5 clinger on my hands too. I'm still going to go through with it, see what happens, think he speaks a few lanuages and I need the points! I will however learn from Chelsea and go to his place!! :)

That's all I really have to report for now, nothing too exciting, hopefully I'll have some better stories next week.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying of laughter here - Baby Blue trackie, and I can just hear the "NICE!!". So good.
    - Pamster

    ReplyDelete