Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's time to meet Chelsea

Oy! Chelsea here. As you may already know, I'm just getting back in the game and I'm learning a lot of "what not to do" lessons..... unfortunately the SOS girls and I often have clouded judgement due to a few cocktails.....

I had myself a big night; my own personal home opener.....and the picture above represents recovery efforts, my dignity is somewhere at the bottom of that pile.
The trouble started on Friday night at the Grace O'Malley's game when I met a guy I'm going to refer to as "goggles", as that what I was wearing when I met him. Goggles and I hit it off, or so I thought.
I went for the rematch Sunday night chez Chelsea, and upon opening the door I realized the only choice I had was to get completed wasted. After some wine, little food, many cigs and hours of torturous small town twangy chat I decided to go for some points. It's beautifully recapped in a text I sent to Pam:
Pam, I nailed my mission something fierce last night. Only choice I had was to proceed to get blasted upon his arrival as it was rather apparent I must have had the beer goggles on Friday night. Anywho I took that $h*t for a ride to bring home some serious points, now he must simply disappear.
For the second time in my life I found myself with a stage five clinger; he arrived at 7pm'ish and didn't depart until 2pm'ish the following day.....now I'm hiding out at Monica's as he knows where I live and I'm just not up for drop-ins.

A few doozy low lights from the rematch:
1. Nakedness and surprise: a sweater vest of body hair.
2. Performance in the sack was substandard to say the least.
3. Morning wake up to a used domer tossed on a book on the bedside table.
4. Morning walk included some anal relief on his part (known by sound not smell- pretended it didn't happen, but it did).

Lessons:
1. First dates should always be scheduled in a public place (in order to ditch when needed).
2. Do not get drunk and add date to facebook friends (and realize next day that needs to be reversed and quite possibly blocked).
3. Do not exchange blackberry messenger info (which will be followed by a deletion).
4. Do not suggest a sleepover before the date has even begun.
5. Take pictures of dudes at the bar when meeting them so a sober judgement can be made the following day.
6. Do not engage in drunken messaging after meeting leading them believe you are more interested then you are.

One final note before I depart...always keep a spare ice pack handy for the morning after-bruised BEAV!!!

Chelsea out.
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Oh no he didn't. Oh NO HE DIDN'T let one out!? We need an update - he been in touch lately? Hide in the bushes and go through your trash?? Too funny. Thank goodness for booze. - Pamster

    ReplyDelete