Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Texts from last night (or this morning)



"Another 26 points for the scoreboard compliments of a 22 year old from last night. No sleep. This season is killing me already". ~ Pam


(maybe this means she will put herself in a timeout and give the others a chance to catch up!!)


"I gave digits to some old dudes visiting the city so I could help them with restaurant choices during their stay. Digit points for me please. Oh and apparently Pam banged a 22 year old last night." ~ Monica


"Pammy's going to need reconstructive surgery soon! Perhaps she should also make a trip to costco for domers in bulk and sheets!?" ~ Chelsea


"Think I have Strep throat! Serves me right for smoking a doob with some kid from the bar. Let’s hope this is the worst any of us catch!" ~ Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about anything Pam, just do some Keegal exercises and everything will be just fine. If that don't work, try duct tape - men use it to hold everything together, why cant we?

    ReplyDelete