Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tis the Season

For getting in trouble ;)
As Pam mentioned, we've been suspiciously quiet for a group who had a lot to do and say over the summer, so I thought I would check in as well, to say hello, and happy days to Holiday parties and festive gatherings!

I think I am now 2 weeks into the joy of the season, with both work and personal gatherings....Has it been fun so far? bien sur.....Has there been too much food? not for me, I tend not to eat when drinking- pick your calories wisely......Has there been too much spiked punch?  You can bet your bottom dollar......

So far no horrendous repercussions from the occasional night of not remembering a cab ride home.... however with 14 evenings before family Christmas celebrations begin I suggest you don't give up on me yet, a good story or 2 may still surface.

hugs, kisses & apologies for the absence.....I've missed the blog!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment